Verrazano Roofing Services In Brooklyn NY, Remain Available During COVID – 19 Pandemic
Dear customers and neighbors:
As we continue to grapple with the realities and challenges of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID – 19) as it affects our daily lives in different ways, we must however reassure you – our esteemed clients, business owners and homeowners. We understand the implications of the health challenges posed by the virus and we’re fully aware of its progression in the state. However, we have taken all precautionary measures as stated by Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to keep our clients and technicians protected, safe and fully kitted at all times. .
Our Services Are Available 7 Days a Week, Fully Staffed To Immediately Respond To All Your Roofing Needs & Inquiries.
As summer is normally the best time for roof repairs, installation and replacements, this summer and despite the current conditions, our services are still available, and our operating hours still remain the same – available week days, weekends and holidays. We are up to date with the progression of the Coronavirus pandemic and have put everything in place to protect our technicians and clients thereby preventing spread of the virus.
Verrazano Essential Roofing Service Providers.
All our roofing technicians will strictly adhere and follow all COVD – 19 safety measures anytime they visit your home or business premises. They are to maintain all disinfection measures and cleanliness to keep the workplace safe. Your safety and that of our technicians is of paramount importance to us. All CDC guidelines are adhered to prevent the spread of the virus. .The following are some of measures taken:
- On every job, our technicians wear protective equipment.
- Every form of physical contact like hugs, handshakes is avoided completely. Only non-contact methods are used.
- As much as possible, we adhere to social distancing rules.
- Thorough hand washing with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds is done regularly.
- Our technicians use hand sanitizer regularly
- Our technicians put on masks and gloves at all times.
- All touchpoints in the work area, vans and equipment are disinfected regularly
- All shared items like pens, tablets are sanitized frequently.
- We encourage clients to use their pen to sign all paperwork.
Our customer support is ever ready to respond to all your calls and inquiries. To create a safe experience for our customers, we introduced a new set of precautions namely:
For every job, our technicians will enquire if anyone in the premises has any symptoms of sickness.
- Our technicians will honor every request by clients for safe distancing.
- Our staff understand and know symptoms of illness. Anyone having signs of the virus will stay at home while getting medication attention.
- Be rest assured of complete professionalism in our conduct and dealings throughout this trying period.
You can get in touch with us if you need more clarifications concerning our safety measures or procedures and opening hours. As the COVID – 19 situation changes, we will make necessary adjustments to give the best of service to the communities we serve while also ensuring your safety and that of our technicians.